We had a BLAST at the rodeo last yesterday and last night. The Boy and I both came home sunburned but happy! I love box seats with free food and alcohol! I also had some of the best sausage I’ve ever had in my life, it was pecan smoked sausage and it was off the chain. Do people still say that? Who cares! It was AWESOME! We found out it was cooked by some celebrity chef, even though I didn’t recognize his name. He does own a restaurant in the Sugarland, Texas area that The Boy and I want to try out some day though!
My love for Brantley Gilbert was cemented even more! He put on a good show and actually TALKED to his fans and told stories about the songs! It was a great day spent with family and friends. Although I’m not going to lie, I or may not be paying for it today!
I want to talk about my goals for March. Yeah, yeah, I know we’re already three days in, but it’s never too late, right? It’s going to be hard to keep these goals considering how busy this month is going to be, but I’m going to do my best! Here we go:
1) Work on this blog some more. If I want to get serious about this thing, I need to cultivate it. WTF? Like a garden? So yeah, cultivate away, Sarah.
2) Eat clean. I’m much more concerned with eating right than I am exercising this month. They’re both really important, but I feel much less crappy if I’m eating well.
3) Plan a freaking race already! My last race was in November and I’ve been hesitant to plan anything due to how busy everything is going to be this spring. It will all be over on April 15th and I’m determined to find and sign up for something either at the end of April or the beginning of May! Hopefully a 10k? I think that I’ll like that distance!
4) Watch my stress levels. I need to try, try, TRY not to cause myself unnecessary stress or let others stress me out. Everything will work out fine in the end! I do NOT want to turn into a bridezilla!
5) Take time out to enjoy everything! This is probably the only time in our lives that The Boy and I will have ALL of our family and friends together in one place at one time! I want to savor every single detail that I can!
That’s all I’ve got for now! Lady and the Tramp is on TV, so I’m about to tear up a Disney movie! Have a great day!