Okay, so obviously I’m new to the whole blog world and I’m not really sure where to start.
It’s hard putting yourself and all of your vulnerabilities on the internet for all of the world to see!
Let’s start out with some things about me so that you can get to know me better.
Here are some things that I’m currently loving and loathing.
THINGS I’M LOVING:
1) BB Cream. I’ve only tried the L’OReal version, but it makes my skin look so smooth and takes away most of the redness.
2) Chobani Bites. My favorite flavor so far is Coffee with Dark Chocolate Chips.
3) Donut House Coconut Mocha Keurig cups. Best.Thing.Ever.
4) Spring weather. Ummm, can I just say how excited I am for crawfish season? The Boy doesn’t know it, but I’m making him go this weekend. Probably Friday night!
5) This thing. This is Mollie. She’s my Boston Terrier and I LOVE her. Also, I miss her. She’s currently staying with my parents since I’m in Texas for a short period of time. And when I say short, I mean I’m on vacation here for a week.
THINGS I’M LOATHING:
1) Stress. Luckily, I’m not too worried about things right now. I’m sure as we get closer to the wedding, I’ll start having anxiety attacks. But we’ll cross that bridge when we get there.
2) Weight fluctuation. WHY does my weight fluctuate so much? Seriously. In the span of two days, it will sometimes fluctuate by 10 pounds. That’s not normal.
3) Red bell peppers. I hate them now and always will. I think they’re actually one of the only foods that I absolutely can’t stand.
4) I’m loathing the fact that we don’t live closer to downtown Houston. I know it was in our best interest to buy a house in the ‘burbs, but I’ve always wanted to live in the center of a large city! I do love our house though, and wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world!
There you go! I’m going to try to make this blog as interesting as possible, but it’s going to take a while for me to get the hang of it! If you have any suggestions or things you would like to read about, please feel free to comment and let me know! You won’t hurt my feelings, I promise!